Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What do I need to do before Paragon Projects arrives?
- Make sure bathroom is empty. Anything that is not permanent or in a cabinet must be removed from the room.
- Faucets must be drip-free; all leaks repaired; all plumbing completed.
- Bathroom should be cleaned: the cleaner the room, the cleaner the job.
Q. What do I do after Paragon Projects is done?
- Do not touch for 24 hours.
- Clean and maintain new finish as per instructions.
Q. How do I clean and maintain my refinished tub?
Clean and care for your refinished tub exactly as you would a new tub. Treat it like it’s non-stick for years of trouble-free enjoyment.
- Do use non-abrasive cleaners.
- Do use a nylon scrubber, if needed.
- Do keep faucets tight and maintained, free of drips or leaks.
- Do dry tub after each day of use.
- Do use a non-suction-cup bath mat or slip protection.
- Don’t use any abrasive cleansers — even the ones for stainless steel!
- Don’t leave soap, bottles, or wet cloths standing on your new surface.
- Don’t use bath mats with suction cups.
- Don’t leave bath mat in tub after use.
Q. What is your guarantee?
Your new finish has a guarantee for a period of one year from date of completion, the same as a new tub. This guarantee covers peeling, sagging, crazing, and flaking.
Our guarantee does not cover rust or wear and tear such as scratching or chipping. However, should non-guaranteed damage occur, it can be repaired for a nominal fee. Failure to comply with cleaning and maintenance instructions above may void this guarantee.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for personal injury (slip and fall), water damage, woodwork, paint, or wallpaper. Colors may vary from samples, fixtures, or charts. In some extreme cases, severe wear, excessive existing acid damage, and minor dust may be visible through new finish. Repaired cracks and grout lines may open due to house settling. Always use a non-slip non-suction-cup slip protection mat.