Care and Cleaning
Clean and care for your refinished tub exactly as you would
a new tub. Treat it like it’s Teflon for years of trouble-free enjoyment.
- Do use Scrub- Free,® Lysol Tub & Tile,® Comet Non-abrasive Bathroom Cleaner,® any liquid or aerosol.
- Do use a nylon Dobie Pad® type scrubber,
- Do keep faucets tight and maintained, free of drips or leaks.
- Do dry tub after each day of use.
- Do use a non-suction-cup bath mat or slip protection.
These are the same directions you get on a new tub.
- Dont use Soft Scrub® or any abrasive cleansers.
- Dont leave soap, bottles, or wet cloths standing on your
- Dont use suction cup type bath mats.
- Dont leave bath mat in tub after use.
© Copyright 2003–2013
All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part
without written permission is forbidden.
Mention this web page and
$10 from your job will go
the Wounded Warrior Project
to help our troops!
PA Home Improvement